Thursday, July 4, 2013

Snoe Beauty Rouge Deluxe: Just Peachy Review


If you read my previous blog about Snoe Happy White Ever After Oil, then upon reading this you'd probably say that I am a fan of their products. I have tried different kinds of their beauty stuff, but I really don’t have much time to review it. I still have a very long list of wants from Snoe and it’s getting bigger as they keep releasing new and interesting products. In my haul last month, I finally bought Snoe Beauty Rouge Deluxe: Just Peachy.


Well, it took a long time before I bought this because like Happy White Ever After Oil, this has always been sold out.

To be honest I am not fond of lipsticks, but what attracted me to buy this?

  • The shade (The one that I have been looking for so long!). Just peachy is a bright red orange lip color that perks up in any room. I love its orangey touch on my lips that blends well with my skin color.
  • The texture. It’s a satin-textured lipstick that provides rich color, lasting pigmentation and moisture. I was surprise with how soft it applies. Plus, it’s long-lasting and leaves a natural tint on my lips.
  •  The effect. It’s not just a lipstick; it’s a lip moisturizer as well. “It has argan, sun flower, macadamia, grape seed, avocado, and rosehips, oils that have been proven therapeutic and nourishing. It is void of parabens, sulfates, petroleum, synthrics, fragrances, dyes and other harmful ingredients.”







I can say nothing much about its cons except that it may get a bit patchy sometimes but its not much of a big deal for me. I love the packaging as well and its price is reasonable for me though for P399. Looking for a great lipstick and lip moisturizer in one? You might try this one out.

Rate: 4.5/5



Xoxo,
Youmi 

No comments:

Post a Comment