Monday, July 8, 2013

A Dreamy Place: Larcy's Cupcakery Cafe

As we were passing by along Aguirre Street in BF Homes, Paranaque City, I couldn't help but notice the Larcy's Cupcakery Cafe that opened few months ago. I told myself that one of this these days, I should try what Larcy’s has to offer.





The place is full of hearts and pastel colors. I was completely awed by their overall concept. Everything is customized. From the interiors and exteriors, everything it is absolutely awesome. They even have cute tables and chairs for kids. I felt dreamy and excited to sit on their fabulous chairs. It felt like I was a princess in the wonderland having cupcakes and sweets.

I was totally surprised the restaurant also serves full meals....and with several choices on the menu, you'll definitely come back for more of the great tasting dishes they have to offer. One of their bestsellers is the Pink Velvet, their own take on the Red Velvet craze.

They sell cute cups, mugs and tumblers.
Their queue number is also cute and unique.
Their service water bottle is also personalized.

I like the attention to details of serving the cupcake on a special cupcake holder. I love the cupcake icing which is more creamy than sugary. 


Strawberry Freeze
Yummy Frozen Hot Choco Velvet



Oh, heaven!
My favorite, Ferrero Cupcake 

Sweets haven 
For the price, the cupcakes range from P65 - P100 depending on the flavor you choose. I'd say it's a bit pricey for the size of the cupcake. But, I think you're just paying for the experience.


Hey, did I mention that they have free WiFi? Yes, you can take photos and upload it on Instagram. 

Overall, we love the neighborhood cupcakery ambiance conducive for desserts when you are food tripping in the Metro South. Next time, I would probably try their rice entree and other dishes. I'd personally recommend this place to my family and friends. I had an ultimate cupcake experience and I'd definitely visit this place again, soon.

Larcy's Cupcakery Cafe
Beyond Premium Cupcakes
178 Aguirre Street, BF Homes, ParaƱaque 
Telephone: +632 799-4174
Operating Hours: 
Sunday to Thursdays - 11.00am to 12am
Friday to Saturday - 11.00am to 2.00am
Facebook: 
Larcy's Cupcakerycafe

Xoxo,
Youmi

1 comment: