Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Snoe Happy White Ever After Oil Review


We women always look for something that will keep us beautiful and I bet there are just few who don’t use lotion or oil to moisturize their skin.

I prefer using body oil than lotion because I noticed that it stays longer on skin. Body oil keeps my skin glowing, soft and moisturized all day. I have also read that most of the oils are easily absorbed, not greasy, and are non-comedogenic (does not aggravate acne), that is, they have a low potential to clog pores, which makes oil perfect for all skin types.

After a long search for a good alternative for my usual body oil – Neutrogena Moisturizing Oil which I find a bit pricey, I finally found Snoe Happy White Ever After. I've heard so much great raves about this product on the social networking sites like Facebook and Instagram, which made me curious and try it.

Actually, I have been to three branches of Snoe until I found this product. The two branches where I went to (Landmark and Glorietta) said they were out of stock of the oil which means the product is very marketable. Good thing I reside near SM Sucat which has newly opened branch of Snoe. They also have very limited stocks of the oil. But, I'd like to mention that their store is really nice and clean plus their staffs were very attentive and approachable. Miss Dessa was the one who assisted me.

Snoe SM Sucat A Branch





Now let me start talking about Snoe Happy White Ever After Body Oil. It is a relaxing, skin silkening luxury that offers superior glide for massage and luxurious hydration for the body. Compared to the ordinary body oils, massage oils are extra special because they don’t just moisturize your skin but they also gives a calming and relaxing effect on the body without feeling greasy or sticky. Yes, this oil gives you a smooth glide on the skin. And unlike any body oil, the best thing I like on this product is its whitening power. It is a premium whitening massage and bath treatment oil made with magical infusion of Rice Bran Oil, Almond Oil, Mulberry, Bengkoang (Singkamas) and Rose Water.

100 ml bottle - P249

Each bottle has:

·         Rice Bran Oil: Is a source of Vitamin E complex, anti-oxidants and micronutrients to help fight free radicals and combat effects of aging.
·         Almond Oil: It nourishes and softens the skin, helping to keep it smooth to the touch.
·         Mulberry: Is a botanical whitening agent that effectively lightens and removes dark spots on the skin.
·         Bengkoang: Is proven to prevent skin pigmentation and lighten the skin. The extract is described to have cooling & refreshing properties.
·         Rose Water: Offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional & psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant.

Who would think that beauty + happiness can be found on one bottle? I have been using this for a week now and my skin never felt better. It is easily absorbed by the skin. I use it as my after bath moisturizer and sometimes before I go to bed. My skin feels soft and smooth every time I use it. Have I mentioned that it smells really good and fresh? I love it entirely. Snoe Happy White Ever After will definitely make you feel like a princess when you use it.
Another thing I admire in this product is the packaging. It is nicely sealed though it only comes with one size (100 ml bottle) which I think is too small especially for oil suckers like me. Well, Snoe really raises the bar when it comes to product presentation. All their products are really attractive when it comes to the outer appearance and catchy labels. Good marketing strategy, eh?
I really do hope that they would stock more of this on their branches and I am looking forward to a bigger size! I will definitely repurchase this product and try other products of Snoe as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment