Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday at Arisoo


After the usual Sunday mass, we decided to go and eat somewhere because my parents discovered a place which serves authentic Japanese foods. Within the vicinity of Cartimar in Pasay City lies a great find for Korean and Japanese food lovers – Arisoo Korean and Japanese Eatery. 




They serve modern and traditional Korean and Japanese cuisine infused into one. The eatery is small like a typical authentic Japanese restaurant and you can find it along with the Japanese groceries within the place.



Since it was my parents' second visit at the place, they already know what to order. My dad ordered Kong Chi and fried rice while my mom opted for Saba bento and Bibim Bap (and yes you read it right she ordered two sets of meal).

My siblings and I ordered bento sets priced at P150. I had a hard time deciding what to order then I end up with Tempura bento which was indeed a good pick. The bento starter was served which includes Kimchi and Tofu. The soup was also good and the price was really reasonable.

Miso soup and bento starters (Kimchi and Tofu)

Tempura Bento with Salmon and Tuna Sashimi (P150.00)


Besides the awesome food, the service was wonderful and the wait staff was attentive. The atmosphere was comfortable though I wish the place was bigger. The pictures shown below are some of what we feasted on this day.

Flavorful Bibim Bap (P110.00)

Saba Bento with Gyoza (P150.00)

10 pcs. Yummy California Maki (P95.00)

All foods are sulit! I could say that they have the best fried rice I have tasted so far. I would definitely choose this over Japanese fast foods. I wish it was closer to our place so I could go back often. All in all, it was a great Arisoo experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment