Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hey.


Well to start this, I’m assuming that it is required to blabber about myself.  Perhaps I’ll talk about random things (the part where I bore you to sleep). But I will never do that, I hope not.

I was a communication student but after graduating, I wasn’t given a chance to practice my profession. I am now into the world of technology where I test software daily and never really had time to write, read a book, play games or even watch a movie (and I know that’s boring). My usual day goes like this: Wake up-go to work-go home-sleep (but note that there’s a lot of eating in between).

I really love to try out blogging. I used to keep a journal and started writing when I was 10, so it has always been an outlet for me to write about everyday life and whatnot so I guess this will work for me too. Besides, it’s nice sharing stuff, as long as they don’t go overboard.

I am a typical girl who can’t decide what clothes to wear. I’d catch myself staring at my closet and my mind starting to fly elsewhere.

I’ve always loved movies with happy endings, as much I’d love to live happy-ever-after.

I dream just enough. Never dreamt of fancy cars or diamond rings. I am more of “Mababaw ang kaligayahan”.

So what else is there to know? I’ll leave that to my future entries.



No comments:

Post a Comment