Friday, June 22, 2012

Guilty Pleasures

These are something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. The "guilt" involved is sometimes simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes. Fashion, video games, music, movies, and food can be examples of guilty pleasures.


What are yours? Here are some of my guilty pleasures in random order. I wonder if any of yours are the same as mine.


1. Instagram
Taking pictures of random stuff...Project 365, yes I do it here. This is, by far, my number one guilty pleasure. I would definitely choose IG over Facebook and Twitter.



2. Animal prints
Did I mention that I'm getting addicted to it? From clothes, bags, glasses, umbrellas to wallpapers and etc. Leopard prints it is! What a guilty pleasure they truly are!


3. Sleeping late without being interrupted
Wow.. what a guilty pleasure. I haven’t been able to do this for months; lately there just isn’t room in my schedule. Do you remember when we were teenagers and we would go to sleep Friday night and wake up late in the afternoon on Saturday? Back then, I didn’t realize how indulgent that was. What I would do for a solid twelve hours of sleep right now.


4. Watching any of the tear jerker movies
The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, If Only, The Time Traveler's Wife - I'm always in a mood for one.


5. Eating cold spaghetti
Literally. Spaghetti with red meat sauce placed inside a refrigerator is like heaven on earth to me.


6. Bargain shopping
Who wouldn't want to find great buys for cheap price? Divisoria and Baclaran retail stores are the best. These are the perfect places for me to bargain and look for unique pieces for a very affordable price. All you need to have is the talent of haggling. :)


7. Soft blankets
Ahh… I don’t know why, but I can't sleep without a blanket. They are just so cozy and warm. Plus add some fluffy pillows! Makes me feel sleepy now.


8. Cute colored pens
I love collecting different colored pens with cute designs. I use it in making doodles or sometimes I just display it on my desk which adds design and color to my work station.


9. Cucumber Melon scent
A perfect blend of cucumber and melon is a fantastic scent for me because it's very refreshing. The smell of its absolute freshness makes me want to spray frequently. Too bad, Bath and Body Works' Cucumber Melon scent was already faced out so I had to find from the other brands.


10. Cuddling and sweet nothings
But of course...with someone I love, especially on a cold, cuddle weather.



Okay, I showed you some of mine, now you have to show me yours. What are your guilty pleasures that nobody knows about? Now is your chance to come out of the closet. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. ;)



Credits: Photos are from Google



No comments:

Post a Comment